Saint Joseph Men's Club
We believe that by virtue of our Baptism, we have received a special call of ministry to the People of God. We envision that the mission of our club is to provide a ministry-at-large to the parish in the areas of Spirituality, Service, and Fellowship
. We do not view these areas as separate ministries, but as three aspects of a larger ministry to help each other and fellow parishioners grow in self-knowledge and Love of God as we walk together the journey of life.
Check Out Our Yahoo! Groups Website
The St. Joseph Men's Club
encourages high school senior men and women to apply for the Joseph Faria Memorial Scholarship awarded annually for contribution and service to the St. Joseph Parish/Mission San Jose community.
CLICK HERE to download application forms and criteria.
The deadline for submission to the Parish Office is Friday, April 26th.
Click here for details about this upcoming event on April 27
Mens Club Newsletters
- See the latest about all our other events in the Men's Club Calendar
- Here's a list of events coming soon:
- Men’s Club Chuckwagon BBQ - Apr-27
- Grade 4 Walk & BBQ - May-10
- Accelerated Reader’s Lunch - May-23
- Santacruzan Parade - May-25
- General Meetings: 1st Tuesday of Each Month, 7 to 9 PM
- Board Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of Each Month, 7:30 to 9 PM
- Fill out your personal profile information for our records.
- Write a check for $40 to the St. Joseph's Men's Club ($20 for dues, $20 for shirt).
- Check out the newsletter & events calendar links above.
- Plan on attending our next general meeting!
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Weerpass, email@example.com
(510) 364-0034, our Membership VP.