Saint Joseph Men's Club
We believe that by virtue of our Baptism, we have received a special call of ministry to the People of God. We envision that the mission of our club is to provide a ministry-at-large to the parish in the areas of Spirituality, Service, and Fellowship
. We do not view these areas as separate ministries, but as three aspects of a larger ministry to help each other and fellow parishioners grow in self-knowledge and Love of God as we walk together the journey of life.
Check Out Our Yahoo! Groups Website
Attention All High School Seniors
The St. Joseph Men’s Club
encourages high school seniors to apply for the Joseph Faria Memorial Scholarship awarded annually for contribution and service to the St. Joseph Parish/Mission San Jose community. Applications for the scholarship must word-processed and printed using this downloaded form from the St. Joseph Parish website.
Deadline for submission to the Parish Office is Friday, April 20, 2018
Mens Club Newsletters
- See the latest about all our other events in the Men's Club Calendar
- Here's a list of events coming soon:
- Meeting, (Yes, the day before Independence Day) - Jul-03
- Board Meeting - Jul-17
- Meeting, (one day early due to National Night Out on Tue 7st) - Aug-06
- Board Meeting - Aug-21
- General Meetings: 1st Tuesday of Each Month, 7 to 9 PM
- Board Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of Each Month, 7:30 to 9 PM
- Fill out your personal profile information for our records.
- Write a check for $40 to the St. Joseph's Men's Club ($20 for dues, $20 for shirt).
- Check out the newsletter & events calendar links above.
- Plan on attending our next general meeting!
If you have any questions, please contact Dennis Dubro, firstname.lastname@example.org
, (510) 673-7528, our Membership VP.