Saint Joseph Men's Club
We believe that by virtue of our Baptism, we have received a special call of ministry to the People of God. We envision that the mission of our club is to provide a ministry-at-large to the parish in the areas of Spirituality, Service, and Fellowship
. We do not view these areas as separate ministries, but as three aspects of a larger ministry to help each other and fellow parishioners grow in self-knowledge and Love of God as we walk together the journey of life.
Check Out Our Yahoo! Groups Website
Mens Club Newsletters
- See the latest about all our other events in the Men's Club Calendar
- Here's a list of events coming soon:
- Board Meeting - Aug-21
- Meeting, Spouse's Dinner @ Dominican's - Sep-04
- Board Meeting - Sep-18
- Meeting, Retreat Prep - Oct-02
- General Meetings: 1st Tuesday of Each Month, 7 to 9 PM
- Board Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of Each Month, 7:30 to 9 PM
- Fill out your personal profile information for our records.
- Write a check for $40 to the St. Joseph's Men's Club ($20 for dues, $20 for shirt).
- Check out the newsletter & events calendar links above.
- Plan on attending our next general meeting!
If you have any questions, please contact Dennis Dubro, firstname.lastname@example.org
, (510) 673-7528, our Membership VP.