Sunday, September 21
Are you in pain over the death of a loved one, a broken relationship, loss of health, career or satisfying work loss, loss of home or pet? You are not alone. We all grieve differently, but pain is universal. At our support group, you will meet others who are also mourning a loss and be able to listen or express your feelings in a safe, confidential, and non-threatening environment. Through prayer and sharing, burdens may be lightened and hearts start to heal.
The first meeting of the Bereavement Support Group series will be held on Sunday, September 21st, 2:30 - 3:30 PM in the Fireside Lounge at Holy Spirit Church, 37588 Fremont Blvd. This series will run for 7 consecutive Sundays. The topics are as follows:
- 9/21 - Sharing the Story of Your Grief
- 9/28 - As You Deal With Your Loss
- 10/5 - Sharing of a Special Reading Which Consoled You
- 10/12 - How Are You Moving Forward?
- 10/19 - Sharing Memories
- 10/26 - Understanding of Ritual and Healing
- 11/2 - Memorial Service.
You are welcome to join at any point.